Shell and Tube
Air Radiators offers customised shell and tube heat exchangers to suit clients' specific needs.
Construction materials are selected to be compatible with each application;
- Copper, bronze and brass - treated coolants, ie diesel engine circuits,
- Aluminium brass and Cupro-Nickel - sea water or other untreated fluids,
- Stainless steel - exhaust gas waste heat recovery or surface temperature reduction (hazardous zone), aggressive fluids.
Shell and tube heat exchangers can be offered as individual units or as an integrated cooling system (ie; with supplementary cooling
elements such as; remote radiators, deaeration tanks, pumps, internal plumbing, etc.)
- Diesel engine cooling
- Diesel engine waste heat recovery
- Diesel engine exhaust cooling and waste heat recovery
- Process cooling
- Oil cooling - hydraulic, transmission, gear box, etc
- Steam condensers
- Engine intercooling
Air Radiators shell and tube heat exchangers are a floating-bundle construction with O-ring sealed bonnets.
Shell and tube heat exchangers are a key component in Air Radiators suite of products that allow the company to provide tailored, fit-for-purpose, heat transfer solutions.