Air Radiators brings world-class design, proven technology and technical excellence to the delivery of process cooling solutions. We’ve been doing it for more than 40 years.
As a full compliance provider, our design and testing regime meet the stringent standards of the oil and gas, petrochemical and mining sectors.
Our specialist engineers work closely with each of our customers to identify and respond to specific needs with unique cooling solutions that work. Our advanced understanding of thermal and fluid dynamics, together with the latest simulation CAD software and testing capacity, means that we get it right.
On-site, you’ll find our process cooling experts conducting technical assessments and system performance analysis. We can provide complete high quality equipment services including manufacture, repair, refurbishment or upgrade for air cooled heat exchangers, oil coolers, hydraulic coolers, industrial radiators, electric motor coolers, compressor intercoolers, after-coolers and more.
Air Radiators specializes in product development; we can take your idea and turn it into fit-for-purpose reality. Every solution we design is customized to your environment, process and equipment. And every solution is engineered to perform, reliably, day in, day out.
"At Air Radiators, it’s not just about designing and building a good cooling system for our clients. It’s about creating a great one, then making sure we do even better the next time round.”Gary Washington, Adrad Managing Director
Process Cooling deals in the cooling, condensing or heating of any gases or fluids used in industry. Air Radiators has engineered, delivered and installed process cooling solutions for customers around the world.
You’ll find our proven technologies and custom solutions cooling a diverse range of process applications in Australia, Asia, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands and more. We have products in the field that have given reliable service to our customers for over 40 years … and they’re still going strong.
As a full compliance provider, our design and testing regimes meet the stringent standards of the operating environments in these sectors:
- Oil and Gas
- Process Industry
These environments demand specialized, customized solutions that only a company with the breadth of experience of Air Radiators can supply.
We design and build heat exchanger units to international standards:
- ASME Standards – American Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- API 661 – International Standard for Air Cooled Heat Exchanger for General Refinery Service
- AS1210 – Australian Pressure Vessel Code
- Unique customers specifications
With a reputation for getting it right the first time, our application engineers use their extensive practical process knowledge to understand your needs and devise a functional, lasting solution purpose-built for the harshest of operating environments, providing you with minimal downtime and maximum peace of mind.
Air Radiators partners with you to develop innovative, world-class process cooling solutions featuring an extensive range of products including:
- Air Compressor/Blower After and Inter Coolers – built for rugged reliable service in the field featuring Pin Fin, extruded aluminium fin tube or copper/aluminium technology
- Hydraulic Oil Coolers – cooling hydraulic oil for conveyor belt drives in above and underground mining, designed and built to endure the harsh operating conditions of the mining industry; available in a range of standard sizes or custom built to specific operating conditions
- Air Cooled Heat Exchangers – cooling a wide variety of process gases and liquids in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry where temperatures can reach 450°C
- Compressed Gas Coolers – inter and after coolers for gas transmission lines, designed and built for years of trouble-free service and minimum maintenance
- Lubricating and Seal Oil Coolers – using plate heat exchanger technology to cool seals and gearboxes in gas turbine applications
- Steam Condensers – closed loop cooling systems used in power generation and general process applications where water is in short supply
- Air Heaters – a range of options for various applications; ideal as heavy duty air heater for drying product especially in volatile environments
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers – for liquid to liquid and liquid to gas cooling, available in a limited range of types and sizes
- Plate Heat Exchangers – we provide service and maintenance of existing installations and source our own brand of high quality imported products for replacement equipment, providing reliable, long-life operation
Air Radiators has 40 years of manufacturing and design experience spanning a wide range of materials including brass, copper, copper alloys, titanium, aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel.
As manufacturers, we provide a seamless link between design and finished product, ensuring high quality, fit for purpose, cost-effective solutions.